A treatment plan will be drawn up by the doctor or beauty therapist at Lasersure, which can be followed, according to the client’s budget, over a period of time.
Ageing is an ongoing process and cannot be reversed in a single day.
Combination treatments are used to achieve the best results, which include:
• Neurotoxin injections to weaken muscles responsible for static lines. Dermal filler placed on top of the muscles responsible for the wrinkles, will reduce muscle activity.
• Dermal fillers, to address volune loss and rejuvenate certain areas, e.g. lips and peri-oral wrinkles (smoker’s lines), enhance facial proportions and cheek bone, correct asymmetry, reduce dark circles under the eyes and fill hollow tear troughs, naso-labial folds, and “marionette” lines, etc.
• Collagen inducing fillers which last up to 2 years may be used in certain areas and
• Silhouette SoftTM Threads will improve sagging face, jowls and neck.
• Guidelines of quantities of Dermal Fillers for optimal effect:
At least 2ml dermal filler will be required for a person <40 years (3ml for males)
At least 3ml dermal filler will be required for a person <50 years (4ml for males)
At least 4ml dermal filler will be required for a person <60 years (5-6ml for males)
At least 5ml dermal filler will be required for a person >60 years (6-7ml for males)
Click on the thumbnails below to view our anti ageing treatment price list